Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hearts true desire


“When I get where im going, there will be only happy tears, cause ill shed the simple troubles that I carried all these years, and Ill leave my heart wide open, and ill love and have no fear… When I get where IM going.”

I wanna be used, I wanna be sent across the seas, I wanna be walking down unfimiliar paths where I dont understand the language, I wanna be new in a city of old, I wanna be different in a city of the same, I wanna be where a million miles form normal is! God take me to this exact place and use me! I am yours <3

Ive discovered this place where I feel exactly like this ^^^. Where I feel at home in a place where I have no childhood memories. Everyone dreams of the moment where they experience that feeling of knowing that is where they are meant to be. For me, this place is ISRAEL! I was caught by surprise by this place. The feeling is unexplainable and my heart will forever belong to this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment